Questions to ask the hiring manager in an interview. These are going to have a product management flavor.
- History of this position
- Concerns regarding my application
- Is there anything I said that makes you doubt I would be a great fit for this position?
- How would you measure my success and how can I exceed them?
- Ask about a difficult decision that had to be made in the company
- What is an example of someone who made a career progression under them?
- An example of someone who went through a performance review
- What is your strategy?
- I want to mentor junior PMs. What opportunities are there?
Food for thought:
We want an exponential career path but keep in mind humans learn linearly. We need to create inflection points in these linear paths.